Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tea me

I love green tea, it tastes good. A nice little discovery this week!
Alright so, what's new? I need to work a little bit more on my school...I had exams and it didn't go as well as I would have liked (but then I did get what I worked for) AGain this year, I started off all high with expectation that I'd be more to it which is plainly not the case, BUT I am working (*not currently that is*) on it...It's hard, but then, I SOOOO don'T want to get a letter that says you're out permanently from this program...oh---my----god. ARGGGHHH... I don'T know what I need! A kick in the butt, a real one would do me good! I am thinking to be working on my last greek class, tomorrow and in about a few minutes I'll be checking out my french to see what a comma is.. great no?
I am still trying to get as much vocabulary as I can with Chinesepod.com It works like a charm too, real nice!
I am in need of a new haircut but then I don't want to pay for it (nor does my bank account let me do so) I am a bit afraid with money, but my mom tries to reassure me *it is some sort of statageme to get as much as i can from her* LOL But still, hopefully, it'll be better than London #2. So I need to watch out what I buy!

Alright let me do my french stuff...

MC

No comments: