Tuesday, February 26, 2008

School Break (newsflash)

Nah, not really. School break is always fun, when it is a break. First time in my one year and a half that my exams are after the break so it means studying and reading...which I am obviously not doing right now...lol

But it is still fun, been to work yesterday and I have now 2 days off till Thursday when I have to go through 4 days of work...but I just know that it will all go in a flash...I have my China Trip and well it's always on my mind! So time flies by!

I thought I would say a little hello, been a long time but nothing major happened...seen couple of cute guys, been with some *my brother and cousin* (I must add that by been I mean going out with and nothing dirty!) It was fun we went to the Voute de Napoléon...awesome place really! I didn't thought I would enjoy it some much actually! My best friend was real close to hit up my cousin...funny and interesting...but my girl is taken...bummer! So now I am a big fan of Sangria!

I watched taped Lost (last thursday episod) and I thought I would have died.... (the last 30 seconds of the show) I felt the same thing when I learned about Heath's death... incredible...and unforeseen! WOW Can't say much but it involves babies!

I am still trying to get myself some useful phrases with Chinesepod.com...works wonderfully actually, so I guess it is a most before leaving this May...I think I am doing good...I just need to make myself some key words 'aide-mémoire'

I like my haircut now...I need a little refresh and maybe a new color...but that's going to have to wait a little more... I changed my lip ring...some will say: FINALLY! (like me) I changed it for some half circle ring, looks good! Nobody actually saw the change so I guess people won't say FINALLY that much! lol ANyway... I have to get back to schoolwork!

MC

No comments: