Saturday, September 06, 2008

Compromised by the word I choose

You don't want to talk to me, right?
That's kinda hard to realise, but once done, you get by. I don't feel so bad, the guy has just no time for me, fine...I still got a good time and I don't regret a thing...it was great, he was great...can't really get any better...
So what I get is, that he is looking *as a songstress as once so beautifully said* for the next best thing when I am standing right here...hmmm wow, did the girl lived the same things as me? Weird, but it does represent well (jusqu'à preuve du contraire) what is happening here...
OK and you know what, it might as well be the last time I speak about this and him that way...tired (and I guess it could have been worse, I am kinda proud of myself) of having to feel sorry about what happened and about myself...so there..said and done

*I do think I will talk about the in-'stage' stuff, all beautiful and fun things to tell, so I guess it's ok to babble on this specific subject....*

SO I am letting the guy a break..and maybe my Karma will feel better and something could come out good from this...(and nothing here specify that guy, could be anyone for all I care)

----------

Alright, so I got 23 last week. I went to MTL and had a blast celebrating my sister's B-day (we are real close with dates). Boy it was fun, had couple of beers, danced and partayed!

School started and feels like some work, but not too much. Lots of reading and a couple of in class work for my digging class! (yes, my first digging class, which turns out is way more theory than I thought...oh well.. we are going to learn how to dig, not actually dig... but that's still pretty close to the real thing...)

--Listening to Closer (Ne-Yo) --- A-MA-ZING-!!!!

Got my nose pierced 2 days ago, I want a nose ring, now I have a little pin for the time the wound heals but watch out, first thing I'll do in 40 days it's getting that nose ring...yay!
Looking out to Pink a lot these days...found the perfect semi-punkish/30's dress at H&M, really nice!

Alright so, lots of 'real' work ahead of me, and really I have to stop spending so much money...it's going away way too fast! I have this plan, see, I want to go to NY this december, one last trip before THE one for this summer which should be my archaeological dig school thing..yay! And I am still not decided as to where I will be doing it...so many choices and well...they're not 'up' yet, since we are still in 08 and I am looking for 09...well...better be in advance than too late, right?

alright, I wanted to say that I have to get to bed now...need some sleep...

MC

No comments: