Saturday, October 18, 2008

The way the young soul just get back on its feet

Yeah, I'm sad it didn't work out the way I hoped...nothing happened the way I had pictured it. However, I kinda knew, so it is not as hard as getting by a bus. I'm sad though, because I really thought it could be, that he was the one. And I don't think I feel it as a 15 years old first love (though it so could be --first real love and love affair--), no, I really like the guy and it could be turned into love. Let's say that it's not completely over since there was never a beginning and that we (the boy and I) never had a chance to speak about it post-China. Yeah, actually that's the main problem right now (that kinda leads to the whole thing of me thinking it will never be) I was lucky enough to meet him about 2 weeks ago. That's a good thing, it was real nice of seeing him again, but he just doesn't seem to be quite eager to see me again...though I did say time and time again that I was such a lonesome gal...oups...but did call him and never returned my message...right...stuff happens so, I guess it could have forgotten, or my message never made it to him...so I'll guess I'll never know for sure... next thing is then to call him again, right? Why do I feel like a 15 year old? Need to walk on my pride and give him another call...don't know why I am so afraid to call him...afraid to hear another's girl voice? Who cares? I don't seek anything serious, I just know that I have something real interesting with thatguy and at the end of the line it could possibly lead to something even more interesting...I would SO date this guy.
After all I've heard about this guy and our 'relationship', I think I could have a real chance with the guy...
Hmm..yeah, I think that's what I'll do...I'll call him (and cry on my keyboard telling you all about it next week! lol
That's the way. Keep the spirits!

MC

No comments: