Thursday, June 28, 2007

Windoes from gardens

My parents are away, and it is sad to say but I am bored.... and I have the house to myself... but again, I am not 12 anymore so having the house for yourself is not that fun (and besides I don't have any friends around. Today I got tattooed... it was planned so I am sure I won't regret anything...actually I appreciate very, very much my 3lign on the wrist thing....I'll try to post picture... I am ever excited for my LT who almost changed for ET (England trip/travel) but it looks like I don't have much money for that... there is still a slight change in the plan (that'll be up posted eventually on my other blogspot. To make a story short; I'll try to go to Stratford (?)-upon-Avon to see Shakespeare's village, which means I'll have to sacrifice a day in london... but i think it is for the better....
So after LT, what will happen.... I kinda say yes to Sam for France, and I feel like it... a month over there.... could be fun so... it'll be FT.
So there might be a change in my (none existing) love life... my sister in law (not that she's marrying my bro anytime soon but it is fun to call her that way) has a friend, whom I had the pleasure to meet a few times (3 ?) And well, he kinda said (unless she lied to me... -didn't thought about it...hmmm- ) he thought I was cute...ok... there is a line between cute and datable... I am datable (going into a relationship I mean) but are we compatible?? WOW I need to stop doing that... bringing MarImpossible again!! lol I need to take things cool, and slowly and well ( I actually do) don't make any plans...I usually get all excited and my hopes are all up... only to crash because it didn't happened... so I need to keep things under the radar (until next week-end - and be sure that i'll be updating the actions around here!!-) SO nothing is official... far from it actually... it is still very wobbly
- My wobble bits (Bridget Jones)
Alright... school is starting in...days (no, I DIDN"T count... though I could...I need to get a life *** I need to start studying for my car permit!! Ohhh that's what I'll do!!

Alright now good night!
MC

No comments: