Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Living like I never did

Crazy, that's what i'll say...
I lived so many things right to this very moment. Many, many first times... I'm quite amazed with what happened and all everything turned out, stuff that was just out of my control and things that i managed much better. Nonetheless, this 'stage' is worth it...that is until I come back home and end up in some depression (hopefully not...come one!)

You live for 2 months a certain way and the day after you have to get back to your 'old' life, that's got to be hard. I feel real good here, i get by (now) with the temperature. I love the food, I don't go to all of my classes (and I still manage to speak to strangers), my life right now is quite an easy flow. Ok, now that's going to change realsoon, I leaving Yueyang (In Hunan province) to get some (hopefully, real fun) travelling around. Heading first to Shanghai, Nanjin, Qingdao, Xian, Datong and then Beijing...all in 2 weeks... completely crazy and I'll end up exhausted but well, you do China only once in your life (I'm still debating whether or not I'll ever come back)

But let's say I like China enough to have extented my return...which sounds like a mistake (money-wise) but well it's done and I'm sure I won't regret it...

So what else... hmm.. well i'm in China and I barely feel homesickness, which is totally amazing considering that I usually does, hence I am well surrounded with new friends and one crazy guy (to be talked about later, so many things happened now that I just don't know what to say about ... us ((if there was any 'us')), so eventually I will rant ((or just talk)) about that special man) I feel real good where I am, no pressure, the people are friendly and I don't (usually) find the time to be bored.

My chinese family is real fun too, maybe a bit to caring and worrying but I guess that's what family's are for...
Which makes me think about my own and how things are doing. When I left my brother and my older sister wouldn't talk to my little sister... now I know that my parents are going to help her move out this week-end, which is good but that doesn't mean anything about the feud my sib lings are having...

Ohh well, let's end it up here and hopefully everyone will come out of this (including me, I'm having, to say thetruth, somehard time here) all very happy!

Zai Jian

MC

No comments: