Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Souvenirs and other ditties (Newsflash)

Mix Radiohead's Karma Police, a cute French guy named Baptiste, a guitar, someone's flat near Sanlitun (one of the biggest bar street in Beijing), iced tea with vodka in it and a nice compagny of Canadians and you get my last week in Beijing. Add beer, bob marley and nice western food and you get my last days in Beijing.... all small stuff that i'll carry on with me for a very long time...
Smells, sounds, music (most of all), taste, people... wow

My trip was incredible, more than I could have expected and tons of first times... I'll be writing all of this and more on my other blog

But what I can say is that I was changed by it for the better...maybe not changed after all but anyway... just to say that I have lived my life fully back there and hopefully it'll follow me here...

My parents are seriously thinking about their project and if it is not jinxed, I'll probably end up at some residence on campus after x-mas: CRAAAAYYYZZZZY. And I really want it to happen... for soooo many reasons!

Oh and right now I have a cold, surprise! Happens every time I take the plane, at least every I come back from a trip... weird!

Looking forward to school, already: I don't enjoy my job, nothing changed from what I felt when I left...oh well... one month and it's done, school starts!

And there is this guy, a good, very good friend I met while on vacation...we had this thing going on and we (hence HIM) wanted to wait till we got back home (QC) to see what would happen...pretty good desicion I know, clever thing to do, but now I realise (and this could change) that this would be difficult for us... if there is such thing as us...maybe I think too much...maybe I worry about something that doesn't need any worrying...I mean, I experienced stuff with the guy and I know that even if it will not work between us here, I'll still have one hell of a good friend with something a relationship that will go far... he's the kinda guy you don't see for a year and it won't matter... (like most of my good friends...)
I have to admit that I think (unlike many persons from my 'stage') the guy is a good match for me... unfortunately, we are not near one another (geographically) *OK, I KNOW it could be worse! lol*
No, my problem now is that I think too much! I need to lay back and relax... wait and see what happens because stuff will happen... I just have no idea what they will be...

'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.'

MC

No comments: