Wednesday, August 13, 2008

blabbers, a thing I'm good about

Everything is fine, all's good actually; working is not to hard. Not so much of a pain in the ass as I thought it would have turned out to...first days are always rough but it's not worse than when I left so I am capable of managing to work.
I am still day-dreaming about my next plans, NY and Jerusalem. Hopefully nothing here will jinx them so this will be why I won't be speaking too much about it...we never know what could happen.

Good news I am going out (to some crazy event and occasion) this friday and well it sure sounds promising! 3 excellent techno/dance shows up to passed 3 in the morning the next day (and yes, I am working on that very next day! --I am looking foward to see how I'll be on saturday) I don't know much about what will exactly happen, I don't know how things could turn out, but I try (which is kinda hard) not to think too much about it and let things happen has they will. I look foward to tell what happen here, and I hope it will be good things!

I miss the people I was with and I keep on thinking about stuff that I could have done or events that I would change. I wish I could have been closer with Tetia and most of all Justine, two extremely nice girls that made me laugh and helped me a lot back then. I just wish I will be able to meet with them again, and again and keep in touch forever. Amazingly good friends! I love them!


I still carry on a cold, weird! But I am not surprised, last time it lasted for more than 4 months or something...lol dreadful really but it eventually passed..with beer and alcohol (or so I like to believe!)

What else? Not much, still looking for school to starts, I have a million things to do (Hospital time, yay!) --Hence I don't want to do them, at all!-- But I know a certain person, who will help me get through all of this stuff (or most of them anyway)

Alright, wrote what I felt like writting...

MC

No comments: