Sunday, December 21, 2008

The Ugly Thruth

Alright so, I suck at writing on a long period. I always stop at one time and get back months later...maybe it's better like this, I get to say at least something. (I wouldn't if I would write every day)
Ok so what happened since October? Well, school is done and as always I just couldn't keep up thegood work (which means, study and typing notes), however I don't think I mess up too much. I kinda got good grades on at least one of my class: Digging Class (yes, Archaeology has a digging class: totally misleading because there is no diggin' in that particular class, anyway, it is one ma-jar, class, fun and really interesting). About the rest, we will see in January...

So what else? Ohhh that guy, yep...didn't work...actually I figured out (finally) that there was nothing to be right about the time we separated...so, I'm dumbfounded because at one point I really thought something could have happened while everyone told me not to believe too much in the guy..they were right but I kinda think I mess up at one point in the story. BUT, and it's a major but, I get to learn from my mistakes and I now know that next time I won't get myhopes up in summer flings...and I'll know how to 'spot' a summer fling and I'll keep on getting (and no, I won't avoid them, 'cuz I like that too much) summer flings...and I'm looking forward for the next one that hopefully will be this very summer...wouldn't that be fun, in France while I'm enjoying some very cool time there...but then, I certainly won't expect anything...no hopes up...haha...I am young and learning!

ALRIGHT!

I got the job x-mas party, it was fun and we ended up at the bar next to the place. I got to see the big boss dancing, hilarious and really cool! Got some pretty cool gifts (some of them I won't use...baby blankets and shoes).

And I went bowling with Tetia and Ju, friends from my China's summer trip, and other precious friends of Tetia's, they were all pretty fun to hang with and the bowling part was funny...
It was fun to get out!!

Alright and it's almost x-mas and I have less than half of my gifts bought...sad...I'll have to go x-mas shoppin' on the 24rth...youppi!!!

whatever...I could have done worst...and not buy anything...no rush means no stress. So, I'll be fine in the stores...

see ya!

MC

No comments: