Saturday, January 24, 2009

You just loved mornings in China

Don't listen to Jason Mraz, it'll make you blue...I don't know why actually...I didn't listen to any of his songs while I was out and about this summer (in China that is) *shrugs* This is truly odds! Oh well, I might as well get along with it -this nostalgic feel- (Pointless Nostalgic as a certain jazz singer will put it --Jamie Cullum) I can't shed it, that damned feeling. Why does it have to follow me around ?? Ok, I am not worrying about it, I am mostly joking around here. I do feel blue (even though that wonderful summer has been long passed) but it doesn't prevent me from doing anything else...ohhh wait that is almost true...my friend from MTL is around the city and I didn't even called her...but then, it is not really because of my 'feelings' but mostly of my long day at work. See, I work in this children's clothing store and well, I don't know if it's because of the economy problems we hear about every day on the news, but sometimes it can get pretty....booo-ring. And what's worse than a crowdy day? A day there is no customers whatsover...it's tiring me out even more...and got to say it always bums me out too!

So...I (just love the guitar on 'Live High' - Jason M) am still preparing my trip for this summer and I think it might be going to be a loner...but I won't mind..I'd like to try it (completely alone in a country that I don't -previously-know...I.E: London 07) It looks like I'm going to choose a place different from my friends (and this, is not official so, there is a possibility that I will 'end' up with my friends) Let me explain: A friend of a friend (that I am getting to know) went to do some archaeology digging last summer, to some real cool place in the south of France. Giving the context, she had 2 months where her expanses were close to none...if I can get the same 'treatement' elsewhere (that is, anywhere in France) I might choose another place, like some medieval castle (that'd be nice!!) So, let's say that I won't be close-minded as to the place I'll be for my next summer....
AND, I'm looking to do some travelling too while being in the European continent, I want (of course) to go see London, once more! And maybe make a short stop in Berlin to see some crazy museum Perganum Museum...*drools*

I've taken in some German class, could be useful! Alright!!! Speaking of which, I have to go to sleep soon, to wake up something early (yes it's Sunday tomorrow...) to demystify some german for my Monday class!!

tschuss (or so I think)
--goodbye--

MC

No comments: