Friday, February 06, 2009

You be the Prom Queen

Kings of Leon: WOW
I hate when I get sick on work days, yeah I'm kinda that person. Actually the problem is that my mom has to 'pay' for that...she's my boss. So she took my shift and now I feel real bad, and so since this afternoon....It'll pass. Sometimes I find myself a really 'weird' person!

Besides that, my friend got some news about our little digging trip this summer and really it looks like we are going to be just us two AND that we won't even be together for the ride! I am slightly on 'princess' mood and I don't feel like sleeping for 2 months in a tent, camping in some hot/humid terrain...nahhh, just not my thing...so, I am looking *mostly waiting the mail* for another place. I know there are many other opportunities digging elsewhere, and that might still be near the Mediterranean sea. I had pretty much made up my mind, but that camping thing just confirms it. I won't go to those southern France prehistoric caves...no, NOT FOR ME...
And I just want to add, I am ready to sleep on some hard matresses (I did that pretty much the entire 9 weeks in China) and couple more weeks in London...I just want walls, a shower and a bathroom (with a toilet!!! *thinks about China...hmmmm*) I just don't want to spend 2 months in the same 'place' with no intimity whatsoever...I need space and some alone-time!!
It saddens me though, not to be able to spend the summer with that friend (my soon-to-be flat sharing partner!) and I think that she might follow me (for the bad reasons...like I don't want to be alone...hmm...) It'd be wonderful though, to be able to meet at some point...thing that I always wanted to do..you meet someone from your country (that you previously know!)
I stop here, quickly
I'll continue an another time

MC

No comments: