Wednesday, April 08, 2009

I Could Say (Random)

Yes, I am alive, I just don't get inspirations from time to time...juste like at this moment, but I thought it would be good to babble on something.

I have to tell you that I finally found a place to stay (My house was sold real quickly --in the sense that the visit was on saturday and by the afternoon my parents were signing the offer), so I am staying over to my friend's flat close to the University in about 2 weeks (no boxes yet...) and my other friend (the one I was supposebly room-mates with in July) is going to come too! Crazy, first time I go into this rommy thing and I get to do it with 2 of my friends from school. It should be interesting!

School is about to end (about 3 weeks). And then, I have this crazy archaeology school-dig. 5 weeks of digging in QC downtown. WOW. That's going to be promising! I am a bit nervous but more excited, I will be with friends (and other people that I wonder what will happen with them IE: K and S, oh well...can't be real bad?!?!!)

Other than that...I got into a 'fight' with a long time friend, she hasn't spoke to me since...won't make the first steps that's for sure!

I took German class this session, I LOVE IT!

Jason Mraz...wow...need to see that guy in a show!

and nothing about any love stuff...oh welll

I'll get into something deeper next time!!

see ya

MC

No comments: