Saturday, June 27, 2009

La st-jean baptiste

Wow, so something happened totally unexpected...but usually stuff happen unexpectedly otherwise it's just not fun. My friend Justine emailed me a day before the 24th of June (St-jean baptiste - Quebec's day-) asking me if I had anything planned, I didn't so Tetia, Ju and I went out (all night long) drinking, partying outside wishing quebec an happy birthday. I met a guy so ramdomly! Let's make it quick: we clicked and I invited him over (WOW). --I NEVER do THAT, just to let you know-- It was crazy but it felt good. The guy and I spent a good deal of the day after around together and then he left (So now the question is: What will happen)
Well I am still not sure and I am NOT rushing things and also NOT worrying about it. I have NOT fallen in love (so that's a good deal for me lol) and I just hope I'll get to speak with the guy eventually so we can get to know each other (and see what could happen from then on) The whole thing is quite new to me and totally suprising considering that I thought I wasn't that kinda person LOL

Other subject: seems like my roomate is not liking my ways around the house (and of course it is ALL my fault) MAN!!! I don't think I'll be able to handle it quite nicely if she keeps on pushing me around, like she was perfect...she just keeps on rubbing on my face stuff that merely means nothing to me (and what choice to I have to just nod and smile, right?) --I do realise that buying 4 rolls (of toilet paper) instead of 24 can be quite a bummer...for some one who is not sane!!-- WOW. I am out of words! I just don't get it. Whatever, right?

Other subject: I am leaving for French Guyana in about more than a week. I am off doing some archaeology for 3 weeks!!! CRA-ZY. I was so happy getting this opportunity!
About this: I have to leave off here because I need to make a list of stuff to bring for that trip!

MC

No comments: