Monday, August 24, 2009

Well Trying Was Worth It

Long time no see, here's a little entry:
I had a great time in French Guyana! I thought I would get bored, I didn't know what my planning would be so I figured that I would be left all alone every night. Well, I got taken care off every single minute! I met so many people, done great things and seen wonderful landscapes. I was real glad to have agreed to partake in this trip.

About work: stuff happened when my mom left. Almost got ugly. Now it's like we are on water but we all know there's something under and we are too afraid to do anything but wait for 'it' to come out...hmm...I don't know how this will end. But the new girl is not that bad, I figure she needs some time to adjust herself (and vice versa)

I did the hours left on my contract for the lab, and now I am doing some free stuff for another lab....and today hasn't proved me wrong about my choice of going with environmental archaeology...I was suppose to do some 'remontage' which is taking all the small pieces of ceramic and putting them together...well I just couldn't find any pieces that could fit together....bummer...but I am willing to try another day!! ;o)

School is about to start in a week and I am real happy to meeting the 'new' friends I made back in May-June on the school digging thing...I hope it's going to be ok, like there's not going to be any coldness between us....(I did get the Guyana job and they didn't.... )

Alright
Cote de Pablo has an amazing voice and speaks french beautifully....

And now I am off to watching some NCIS

MC

No comments: